Announcing the release of VisualEther Protocol Analyzer 6.0.015 release.
- Automate sequence diagram generation from the PCAP files with the built in command-line support. VisualEther can now be invoked from a script.
- Built in support for Wi-Fi and Ethernet messages
- Simplified message field analysis with collapsible message definition
- Improved filtering to weed out repeated packets like RTP packets and broadcast messages.
- Full support for .cap, .pcap, .pcapng and their .gz counterparts
- Improved bookmarking for important messages. Bookmarked messages are appear in the bookmark pane of your PDF reader.
- Improved processing for large PCAP files. VisualEther now automatically splits large files.
- Reduced memory footprint in sequence diagram generation