The UE initiates the Attach procedure by sending the Attach Request to the eNodeB. The message contains the old GUTI – Globally Unique Temporary Identifier…
C++ AMP lets you write C++ code that can directly target the GPU on the machine. Imagine being able to mix application code and signal processing code in a single program. The C++ AMP compiler takes care:
- Compiling the GPU code and loading it on the GPU
- Passing the data to from the application to the GPU
- Triggering the GPU computation
- Getting the results from the GPU and passing them back to the application.
Free TCP/IP book from IBM:
Part 1. Core TCP/IP protocols
Chapter 1. Architecture, history, standards, and trends
Chapter 2. Network interfaces
Chapter 3. Internetworking protocols
Chapter 4. Transport layer protocols
Chapter 5. Routing protocols
Chapter 6. IP multicast
Chapter 7. Mobile IP
Chapter 8. Quality of service
Chapter 9. IP version 6
Chapter 10. Wireless IP
Part 2. TCP/IP application protocols
Chapter 11. Application structure and programming interfaces
Chapter 12. Directory and naming protocols
Chapter 13. Remote execution and distributed computing
Chapter 14. File-related protocols
Chapter 15. Mail applications
Chapter 16. The Web
Chapter 17. Network management
Chapter 18. Wireless Application Protocol
Chapter 19. Presence over IP
Part 3. Advanced concepts and new technologies
Chapter 20. Voice over Internet Protocol
Chapter 21. Internet Protocol Television
Chapter 22. TCP/IP security
Chapter 23. Port based network access control
Chapter 24. Availability, scalability, and load balancing
Appendix A. Multiprotocol Label Switching
LTE PDPCP Layer Presentation
The PDCP layer in LTE performs the following functions:
- Transfer of upper layer PDUs;
- Error correction through ARQ (only for AM data transfer)
- Concatenation, segmentation and reassembly of RLC SDUs (UM and AM)
- Re-segmentation of RLC data PDUs (AM)
- Reordering of RLC data PDUs (UM and AM);
- Duplicate detection (UM and AM);
- RLC SDU discard (UM and AM)
- RLC re-establishment
- Protocol error detection and recovery
Model object and message interactions in text. Visualize with sequence diagrams and context diagrams.
- Developers focus on systems engineering not diagram layout. EventStudio handles layout and pagination.
- Powerful but simple modeling language that lets you specify message/object interactions, object actions, timers and more.
- Slice, dice and analyze your model with sequence diagrams, context diagrams and an XML representation
- Catch design error early in the lifecycle. EventStudio catch design errors in
object creation and timer management.
- Zoom in and out of different abstraction levels. Generate high level and
low level diagrams from your model.
- Model multiple scenarios by just specifying the differences from the base scenario.
A wide variety of LTE tutorials:
Long Term Evolution (LTE) Tutorials
The Radio Link Control Layer in LTE provides a reliable message service over the unreliable radio link.